Friday, April 15, 2011

Two funny comments by Jbird

Comment #1: Mabel woke up from her nap super grumpy so Jeremy turned on his sweetness. He was pretending to read her stories and sitting with her on the couch.  I joined them on the couch and told Jeremy he is such a good big brother.  He looked me right in the eye and said, "you're a good mom too mommy."  Thanks bud, I TRULY appreciate that.


Comment #2:  Mabel has a runny nose and Louise told me to rub peppermint oil on it.  I don't have any so as a fun adventure (not really but they wanted to come with me) post bath, we drove over to Aunte Weez's to have her rub the oil behind Mabel's ears.  We just pulled up, she came out and rubbed it on and then we were off.  It was like a drive through pharmacy.  Anyway, as we're driving home, Jeremy and Amelia kept asking what the smell was (it was STRONG) and I said it was oil that smelled like a candy cane.  Jeremy then said, "like your neck mommy".  I asked him what he meant and he said "you have white stripes on your neck that look like a candy cane."  Thanks a lot kid!  Those are called wrinkles and sunburn and I will remind you about this when you get older :)



No comments: