Thursday, April 07, 2011

Funny Story

Our family used to spend every summer in Holland visiting family, friends and enjoying the times we would travel elsewhere using our Oma's house as home base.  There might be one thing most of you don't know, Auntie Courtney is the big sis and what she says, we (auntie jacqui and me) do.  So what did she make us do...shop for a pair of non prescription glasses so she would look "smarter".  Yup, smarter.  As if she needed that.  Anyway, we went with her to try on numerous pairs in every store we passed.  I'm not joking when I say every summer.  EVERY summer and ALL summer long.  What's the reason for this story...Annie put these on Courtney's namesake and summers of past came rushing back :)  Love you auntie courtney!




The funny part was that she LOVED it!!!  She would get mad when someone else wanted to wear them!  Uh oh...



3 comments:

Meinhardt Family said...

Love all the updates. Mabel looks real cute in those glasses. Glad Amelia is feeling better. Hugs to everyone!!

Jess and Jon said...

hilarious..... I love it! I love that I have a fake pair of glasses as well b/c I drank the Courtney Kool Aid!

...all of us said...

She is so smart on her own, but the glasses surely accentuate it!
~Auntie Jamie