Monday, April 04, 2011

Auntie Jacqui and my girls!

Auntie Jacqui came to town for the weekend for a bachelorette party.  WE LOVE IT when Auntie Jacqui visits.  She brought presents for the kids and they have yet to part with them.  We're SOOOOOO lucky to have her and we love her more than anything!  




SISTERS
I take a "mommy and me" class every Monday with Amelia (already took it with J and have yet to start with M) and today we discussed siblings and one mommy was very emotional about her sister and how she couldn't be a good mom without her.  Made me cuddle my "sisters" a little more when I got home and it makes me excited for their futures together as girls, women and moms!!!
My little mother hen caring for her little sister




2 comments:

Jess and Jon said...

Those girls are redic! We love auntie Jacqui!

the gerbdrians said...

your kids are tan already and it's not even summer!
love sisters...they're so lucky.