Monday, June 13, 2011

Second to last day with Grandmommy

Jeremy keeps asking how many more days until Grandmommy leaves and it breaks me heart.  He LOVES her so much that he even told me the other day that he "wants her to stay here forever"!  I wish buddy.  We had a fun day with her and we only have 1 left :(  Waaaaaaa!  

Grandmommy gave all 3 a hair trim which means Mabel had her first hair cut and it looks adorable!


Mabel before...

Mabel during...

Mabel after...


Amelia had her last class with Teacher Kathy today so they had their little "walking over the bridge" ceremony.  Someone brought a graduation hat and it was funny to put it on her.  Well, we thought so...

Amelia getting her certificate for completing the class!

Mommy and Amelia

Grandmommy came with us so she helped Amelia make her Father's day card and little present.  I can't say what since daddy will see this before Sunday!

We're hoping to hit the beach tomorrow so fingers crossed it's a nice day!  Night night!

3 comments:

Jess and Jon said...

OH!!! Now I know who teacher Kathy is! I knew she was Amy's mom, but I totally recognize her. Mabels haircut is AH-DORABLE! BTW... I was laughing out loud at the food smeared on the walls comment. Classic old school Jess.

Meinhardt Family said...

Congrats on graduating Amelia!!!

Haircuts look great!

Camping looked like a blast! Would loved to have done that with you guys.

You and Jacqui look adorable in that pic at the restaurant. Good times!!!

Miss you guys.

the gerbdrians said...

I need a photo of Mabel from the front!!!! Maybe one from the beach today? Hope you had nice weather.