Friday, June 10, 2011

Fun Friday it was with Grandmommy and Auntie Jacqui

Today was Auntie Jacqui's last day so we met everyone (Jacqui, Jett, Benny, Auntie Cole, Simone, Blaise and their friends) at a park in Marina del Rey, headed here after a McD's drive thru and then made way too much of a mess playing together.   


That's Amelia behind Benny.


 Amelia skipped her nap to play longer with Jett.  They had fun but we didn't when 5pm hit.  We will not be doing that again soon. :)
Way too much fun playing...


 This wasn't today but we transferred our future butterflies into their home yesterday.  Now we just have to wait for them to come out....we have it hanging in the dining room (I know, real appetizing) but I pass through that room 100 times a day so I figured I would see any progress.

1 comment:

...all of us said...

I am glad the butterfly home is as fun for you guys as it was for us!
~Olivia and Hudson