Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Tradition

When we were kids, my mom used to take us to ice cream on Friday's after she would pick us up from school!  I can't tell you how much we looked forward to this.  Anyway, I've been wanting to start that tradition and decided to start it last week.  Today was our 2nd trip to Yogolicious!  The kids love it and I get a kick out of the things they pick!

Jeremy always goes straight for the vanilla and his toppings always include fruit.  He's been a little risky lately and gets Fruity Pebbles. Easy Jbird, don't get too crazy.  He gets that from his dad.  

Amelia gets chocolate and chocolate only!  I think she over heard me last week when I told Louise that it looks like someone pooped in her cup (she gets the tiniest amount and never asks for more) because today she said, "I'm getting chocolate and it looks like poop"!!!

I switch things up with Mabel but I get her a little vanilla with sprinkles!


We meet up with Louise and kids and today, Julie and her girls joined us.  Fun times!

We had some rain today and the air is crisp so I am loving it!!!  
There was even a rainbow!

It's going to be a fun weekend!



3 comments:

the gerbdrians said...

Yum. Wish we could join you!

we ez said...

I was looking everywhere for a Rainbow! So cool!

Jess and Jon said...

I am doing this every Friday... love it!