Sunday, March 20, 2011

Watch out ladies

Funny story....
Every once in a while, Jeremy asks me to lay with him while he goes to sleep.  If you know me, I always worry that something I do will cause a habit...i.e...he'll want me to lay with him every night until he falls asleep.  Again, if you know me, that's not my style.  So...I was laying with him the other night and he was patting my cheek and asked, "mom, how long are going to lay with me?" I answered, "until you fall asleep." His reply was, "then I am going to stay awake forever!"

Watch out girls, we've got a ladies man on our hands!  

4 comments:

Joanna said...

That is TOO precious. Such an adorable comment.

Hazelbug said...

What a doll! I hope you caved and stayed longer than planned :)

Jess and Jon said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever heard. I kinda want to put Pipes in a big girl bed just so I can get in and lie with her. That is such a sweet moment. Hope your clan is better. Miss you!

Meinhardt Family said...

Ahhh, love it!