Thursday, May 28, 2015

Happy 7th Birthday Amelia!

I seriously feel like I just wrote you a 6th birthday post.  Time is flying and you continue to make me smile, challenge me, love me with every ounce of your soul, work hard and care for those you love like crazy.  I think you are like your daddy and loyal to the core to those around you.  You love to hear stories about the day you were born and like I tell you all the time, there was no sign you were coming out anytime soon.  You were quite happy in your mommy's belly even though you kicked me REALLY hard.  Once they finally pulled you out you cried and cried and CRIED!  You were not happy to be so cold.  You were still crying 2+ hours later.  I remember them saying, "It's a GIRL" and I was thrilled.  A boy and now a girl.  You evened things out.  I loved your little muscular legs and arms and the peach fuzz all over your tiny body.  You had just a touch of light brown hair and the sweetest little cheeks that I kissed all day every day.  You are a determined little girl and I could tell the minute I looked into your eyes that you would be that way forever.  I truly cannot wait to see what you do in life because I know you will rock whatever you choose to do.  I love you so much Amelia Bedelia and thank you for loving me soooooooooooooooooooooo much :)  I love you more!

Your first night in a big girl bed!


Preschool graduation - you were less than thrilled about being the center of attention

My favorite picture of you EVER!

You always wore beads, put on hats and acted silly.  

Our first real picture together. Ugh, those little fuzzy shoulders and your little tongue that was always sticking out just a little bit.

 Big sis

Daddy's girl

Those beads.  Always those beads!

You and Jbird, the best of friends who have so much fun together!

How we rolled into the doctors office.  You would cry the minute we walked in so we brought your blankies and wawa

The things that you do: You still rock to sleep, still have chocolate milk 2x a day (I sneak medicine in it but you don't know that), you are determined to win everything you do like the jog-a-thon and bike rodeo, you are a great student and come home with a green card almost daily, your best friend is Isabella, you love to give presents to other people, you love candy and cucumbers, pasta with butter, you still love to clean, sweep, anything that's helpful to me and you love to save money.  Maybe you're like your Uncle Jeremy :)  I love you baby girl.  


No comments: