Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

What a great day!!!!!  I got to sleep in (after a late night out to dinner with friends), the kids, except Mabel who slept until 8, and Ryan woke me up with yummy cinnamon rolls.  Breakfast in bed and an iced coffee delivered bedside!  I mean, it could only get better from there.  We hung out and ate in bed, opened presents and then mommy went on a run and manicure/pedicure with Louise.  We spent the afternoon at home and then I went out to dinner with MY MOM and brother.  It's nice to have time with them without all the kids and chaos (even spouses)!  Thank you Ryan, Jeremy, Amelia and Mabel for a wonderful day.  I love you.

2 comments:

Meinhardt Family said...

What a great mothers day!!! I'm jealOus, cinnamon rolls and iced coffee in bed! Nice work Ryan. We had a really big, overly priced brunch. I think I would have been happier with the cinnamon rolls in bed. ;) Unfortunately we were in a hotel and that wasn't going to happen.

I love the pic of all 3 kids behind the chair/couch in the previous post. They are so darn happy and adorable. I miss them. It's been way too long!!! Have you bought your tickets to Jeff city yet?

Jess and Jon said...

Yup... taking your advice on the next one. ; ) Looks fab!