Wednesday, June 10, 2015

UCLA update; 1 year down, 1 to go!

I finished another quarter and really enjoyed my clinical rotation on the oncology unit and I learned a lot!!!!!  There were some heavy moments but overall, so rewarding.  I have to say that even though the classes weren't as difficult as previous quarters (except pharmacology); managing the remodel with lots of meetings, finalizing tile choices, etc and Jeremy's busy busy baseball season, there were moments I thought it would be a miracle if I passed all my classes.  Well, I haven't gotten all my grades back yet but I think I am in the clear!  Phew!  So far I have a 3.6 GPA which I will take ALL day every day!  It was an absolutely crazy 10 weeks.  My summer schedule is supposed to be a little more mellow with a Tues/Wed rotation for 5 weeks in a general hospital floor and then 5 weeks in a psych ward.  I will post back when it's all over.  Here is a picture of my clinical crew at Santa Monica Hospital and my friends after our last final!


No comments: