Wednesday, August 21, 2013

1st Day of school 2013

I can't believe it but we have a 2nd grader and a kindergartener!  Whoa, how did that happen? :)  It went off without a hitch.  Jeremy was a little apprehensive and it was crowded and Ryan was out of town so it was tough for me to stand in two different lines waiting for the teachers to take them but once I kissed J goodbye and took Amelia to the Kindergarten line, he was fine.  Mabel and I waited with Amelia and she turned and asked me if "we could go yet?"  I told her she had to wait for the teacher to go into the classroom.  No tears or nerves that I could tell.


Mabel and I went home, picked up a friend, made Amelia's schultuete and Annie joined and made Jbird a sign to welcome him home.  Porter came over because both Annie and Porter wanted to go to pick up with me.  Amelia came out as line leader, no surprise there, and everyone had a good day.





I'm very proud of you guys and I love you very much! 







1 comment:

...all of us said...

Everyone looks happy and healthy. What else could we want?
Someday I too will update my blog.