Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Inducing Labor

There is a salad at a restaurant called Ciaoti in Studio City, CA that apparently kicks women into labor. Is it true? Well, we decided to find out for ourselves! Our friend and fellow dog pack member Jamie could not make it due to jury duty so Nicole, little Simone and I decided to give it a go. Yes, we drove ALL the way to Studio City for a salad! As I ordered "the salad", the waiter said "surprise surprise"! It's not a usual thing for me to only eat a salad for lunch but if we were truly going to test this rumor...I had to eat a lot of it! I enjoyed it thoroughly but Nicole's pizza looked a lot more satisfying.



So, here I am enjoying a delicious salad in hopes that I will update this blog next as a mom. Better yet, Ryan will be updating it since I will be a busy bee come the arrival of Baby Meinhardt. I added my journal entry to the hundreds of entries already written in the journals that sit on top of the counter..many success stories that I will hopefully join. I have made it through the night but I will not dicount the salad until I make it through the rest of the day! If nothing happens, it was a good salad with a good friend :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's my friend??? did you really eat that salad, auntie sky??

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, these are the salad days...