Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!






Ryan and I decided to be very religious today and instead of church, we went to a photography exhibit at the Santa Monica Pier! We thought we should take advantage of one of our last baby free days and enjoy time with just the two of us! After a long morning walk with our friends Nicole, Paul, baby Simone and Coco, Ryan and I felt like a good old Hot Dog on a Stick and a thirst quenching lemonade. We drove up to the pier, ate at the very first Hot Dog on a Stick location and then went to see the exhibit Ashes & Snow. Ryan had the newer cherry lemonade and I went old school and got the regular flavor. We both thought ours was better which was good since neither of us wanted to share it...we had been thinking about drinking those lemonades since early in the morning! The exhibit was very interesting but super artsy. Ryan and I enjoyed it but I think we went through it a little faster than someone who is very into photography, shadows, lines and any other words you would use to describe photos! On our way back to the car, we sat on a grass lawn and watched all the interesting people on the board walk and enjoyed the sunny day. I wish I could have caught a lot of them on film but they are there and gone in a second. Anyway, we've had a great day and thought we would share some pictures with you. Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my. I'm green with envy for the lemonade!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I missed the walk this morning- We will catch up tomorrow!