Tuesday, April 11, 2006

37 Weeks Pregnant



So, I am 37 weeks and counting. Here I am in all my glory, feeling oh so attractive and skinny :) We had our 37 week appt today and all looks like it's moving in the right direction...towards a baby that is. The doctor says the baby is about 7 lbs now and ready to go. Ryan and I are trying to get things done around the house so we will be ready when the time comes. We will be working on our front and back yard this weekend! Kai and Luna don't like to miss out on any picture so they have joined me for these two.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my - that woman is HUGE!! It's going to be a 10 pounder for sure! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree- she may have a record breaker on her hands, but she and her dogs look like they are in good shape and will be able to handle the big new addition!

Anonymous said...

BABOOM!

Anonymous said...

you look ridiculously adorable and we really want to see you! Now. and we are very happy that you survived bedrest by scrapbooking. also, we are pretty sure that we should be the godparents, but no pressure. or, if you already some, maybe we could be the godparents for the twins.