Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Farm Yankees are Champs!

Jeremy's team, the Yankees, won the playoffs on Saturday May 31.  It was a close game and they played against Matthew's team so it was bitter sweet.  Matthew was pitching when Jeremy went up to bat and it was not fun!  It was 5-1 and then Jeremy batted in runs 6 and 7 and they ended up winning 7-6 so I've been told that he batted in the winning runs.  Baseball is a little beyond me sometimes but I'll trust what I am told.  I am super proud of this team since they didn't win every game and worked hard.  Slow and steady wins the race right?  I am also proud of J....he hit a rough patch during the season and wasn't hitting well.  By the end of the season he kept his cool, even when he had 2 strikes and pulled out some big plays.  Love you sweet boy.



Good job boys!!!



No comments: