Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Latest happenings

We went to the Science Center while the other Meinhardts were here and Endeavor was a hit!  It is truly amazing!


I, mommy, turned 35 and had a GREAT weekend.  Some dinners out, some time to myself, some family time....just what I wanted!
First up...Marymount for the annual Easter Egg hunt.  They decorate cookies, dye eggs, jump in bounce houses, pet animals in the petting zoo, walk through the hallways that mommy did a long time ago :) and hunt for eggs.  They love it.  So does mommy.
A picture of the kids on Cantwell steps!  The steps I stood on when I graduated from Marymount.  Hopefully the girls will be there one day :)


Then we went to dinner with Opa, Uncle Christian, Aunt Windy and Kira.  Oma was in Salt Lake with the other birthday girl, Auntie Jacqui.  
Cute story behind the candle....they bought a "3" and a "5" but the girls lost the candle somewhere between home and the restaurant.  Well, the dry cleaner found it in Mabel's dress pocket.  I think she was just trying to keep it safe.

Next up, my date with Amelia.  We went out to lunch and then headed to UCLA for a gymnastics meet.  This little girl is SO happy when she's alone with me.  


She learned how to tip at the restaurant!


Pure joy!  
She started back up with gymnastics herself and it looks like she'll be invited up to "team training."  Her current coach thinks there is potential so after her current session is up, she will be evaluated.  Yikes.  She lives for it so I'm excited for her.

Jbird being silly for a school project.  He had to take a picture for the "Y" page in his class alphabet book so we chose Yogurt tubes.

Other than that.....not much going on.  I'm down to one class after my physiology final next week and then summer is near and I will get a break from school :)  Yeah me.  Easter, birthdays and trips are coming our way!!!!!  






No comments: