Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy 32nd Birthday Skylar!


I know it is unusual to post about mommy, but here is a picture of Mom and dad pre-babies. (this is the benefit of the Meinhardt and Phillips family blogs being inextricably attached and me having the ability to post on Sky's account)
This was March 5, 2006- a few days before mommy's birthday and a few weeks before Jeremy came into this world. My have things changed for the Meinhardt's since then...
Happy 32nd Birthday, Sky! You have built quite a life in these 32 years and we can't wait to see what else you have in store for all of us!

2 comments:

Jess and Jon said...

You stinker. I just yelled out loud, "HE CAME HOME EARLY"?!?!? Then I read the post and looked at the fact that you are still preggers. I am treating you to our fav on Friday for lunch (as a happy belated). Happy Birthday to the BEST, most amazing friend/mommy around. love you!

the gerbdrians said...

For a moment, I thought you were suddenly somehow pregnant again and ready to deliver. Happy Birthday Sky!