Saturday, November 28, 2009

36 weeks down and 22 days to go....


I am getting more uncomfortable every day (I officially lost my ankles last night...swollen from water weight once again) but getting more excited to meet this little one and to NOT be pregnant anymore.  The thought of 3 kids is a bit scary at times but I know the chaos will be well worth it in the end. :)  Well, so I've been told.  Some people have asked for belly shots so here is one from yesterday.  I had my appt on Tuesday and the baby was moving all over and the heart beat is strong.  Other than that, nothing much to report!  

3 comments:

Meinhardt Family said...

Holy moly!!! You are ready! I love the tan arm and white belly. Aren't you wearing a bikini to the beach? I'm getting excited to meet her. :)
Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving. We missed you a lot.
By the way, package coming to your house for Mary. DON'T open!!!

the gerbdrians said...

What?! That's 36 weeks on a 3rd pregnancy belly? I swear that I looked like that at 28 weeks with baby#2. The black shirt is somehow unfitting -- aren't pregnant ladies supposed to wear feminine pastels?

Jess and Jon said...

I LOVE it!