Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I'm 9 Months Old


I am 9 months old now and growing fast. I went to the doctor and I weigh 24 lbs and I am 29 inches long. I am a big boy! I still don't roll over on a regular basis and I am by no means, even close to walking but I am a happy boy! My second tooth is coming in right next to the first one so that should look cute once they're both in. I've now been to my first Super Bowl party and I've watched a lot of Kansas basketball games. Well, I don't watch them but my dad does. I still eat everything in sight and walk everyday with my mom, her friends and the doggies. I'm in the stroller of course! Then it's off to the gym where mom works out and I get to play with a lot of other kids. I especially like Ashlyn and Oliver. Oh yeah, my mom is still training for the LA Marathon and she runs all the time. She ran 16 miles this weekend and has 18 next weekend. I can't even think of taking a step... :) Okay, here is a picture of me today! Doesn't my tooth look cute? Until next time...

No comments: