Wednesday, February 28, 2007

10 Months Old!




Wow, can't believe it's been 10 months already. Ryan and I feel like we were waiting for his arrival just yesterday. It's truly amazing how much you can love someone you've only known for 10 months. We're so lucky to have such a wonderful little man to wake us up every morning.

As for his "new things"....he is sleeping on his belly! The first couple nights he couldn't get back onto his back but he can now! Thank goodness because he woke up very angry that he was on his belly! He copies us when we say "uh oh" and he looks up into the sky when you ask where the moon is! He pulls himself up on his crib, yells, shakes things, hits things and most importantly, gives us kisses and hugs. We're having the time of our lives!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs and kisses are the best! I especially love giving Coco hugs and having her kiss me!

If Jeremy came to Vancouver, I might even give him hugs!

Paul said...

one of my favorite things is life is sleeping on my belly...

Anonymous said...

JBird-
You look NOTHING like your dad in this picture!! Just in case you were worried that you do....