Saturday, October 10, 2009

29 weeks along, 10 to go



I had my 29 week appt this week and everything looks great.  The baby is head down and about 2 1/2 lbs.  Probably around 15 inches long.  It had its hands by its face and it had VERY chubby cheeks.  It looked like Amelia when I had my ultrasound about the same time....just big cheeks.  Heart beat was strong and its legs were kicking like crazy.  We had my friend Julie take family pictures and she took this one of Jbird and me.  I'm getting bigger and more uncomfortable by the minute but trying to enjoy it since it's the last time.  I go back to the doctor every 2 weeks now until I'm 36 weeks so I will let you know how the next appt goes.  Until then, Baby Meinhardt #3 will get lots of hiccups, move like its running a marathon and make me fatter by the minute. :)

5 comments:

Jess and Jon said...

The one of you and Jbird is ADORABLE!!!

Nicole said...

The pics are great!!!

Meinhardt Family said...

You look awesome! I love the one with J on your lap. I also love the pic in the older post of Amelia in the tub. Too stinking cute! Happy anniversary!

the gerbdrians said...

Cute! You look great - so you don't have to get totally huge with pregnancy #3?

The Lady of the House said...

Both those pics are great! I love that tummy!