Thursday, August 21, 2008

Jeremy is peeing on the potty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


August 10, 2008 - Jeremy says to me, "momma, I have to pee on the potty". I jumped up and ran him to the toilet, ripped off his diaper and sat him on the toilet. Not sure what to do about the standing thing because it doesn't reach the toilet yet. So sitting it is for the moment. He sat there for a minute and then said, "I'm all done". NOTHING! Ugh! I wasn't going to attempt potty training yet but since he brought it up, why not right? He did this to me the rest of the week and every time, I dropped EVERYTHING and ran him to the toilet. NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING! Then, August 18, 2008....HE DID IT! I thought it was another false alarm but he actually went pee! It was as if he had won a gold medal! He got 2 M&M's and has done it 4 more times. He even went in a public bathroom today and then when we got home. Now, if I could only get him to poop! Here is a picture with my phone camera since I was caught off guard!

1 comment:

the gerbdrians said...

Very impressive, especially since all of the books say it's tough when there's a new baby. Go J-bird!