Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Here I am when my mom and dad woke me up on my birthday. You would think they would let me sleep as long as I wanted but dad had to leave for work. I'm happy it was Monday because "trash truck hunting" is my favorite thing to do with my mom. I had some of my friends over for a swim date and I opened the last of my birthday presents.


I went to the doctor today and I am getting big! I am 31.6 lbs and 35 1/4 inches tall. I am 90% in weight and 75% in height. Quite a big boy if you ask me. I got 2 shots and didn't cry a bit. Not only am I big but brave too. I am heading to Sea World this weekend with my mom and dad so I am sure I will have stories and pictures galore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His hair is adorable long--he looks like a little surfer dude.