Friday, May 25, 2007

13 Months Old

I just got back from a trip to Salt Lake City and I took my first steps. 3 of them in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm getting so big! I got to hang out with my aunties and play with my cousins Georgia and Cece. I babble all the time and I always want to turn lights on and off all by myself. Well, either my mom or my dad hold me up to the light switch and then I do the rest myself. My mom didn't like it when my dad showed me that there is a light in the car that goes on and off....now I ask for it to go on and off while we drive.
I thought these pictures of me were cute because I love my giant monkey and I give him kisses and hugs all the time! Oh yeah, my new thing is closing the door so my mom and dad have to wait until I back away before they can open it. That might be my favorite game now :)


No comments: