Saturday, January 06, 2007

Lake Arrowhead



We went to Lake Arrowhead with Jamie, Josh, Charlie, my mom, my dad and our dogs of course. We didn't do much except hang out and made a trip to In n' Out on our way up. My mom, Jamie and I went up earlier with the dogs and I didn't think we would make it to the house. There was ice on the road and my dad's car doesn't have four wheel drive. Uh oh! We made it safe and sound after 3 hours and our fun weekend began. We took the dogs on a long walk in the snow, my cheeks got wind burned, we went to lunch, shopped a little and I played in my play pen. My mom and dad lost in Trivia Pursuit as well as in Spaids. I have to admit, my mom and dad's questions were a lot harder!!! :) I really like Arrowhead and I can't wait to go again. Oh yeah, this is my second time. My mom and dad went for the weekend when I was in my mom's belly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like the making of an annual trip if I ever saw one!