Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My 1st Christmas! Part I




On Sunday, my oma, opa, cousins, aunt Windy and uncle Christian came over to celebrate Christmas early since I am leaving for Missouri on Thursday! I couldn't stay awake until we opened gifts so mom and dad had to do that for me. I got clothes, a couple toys and some books. Last night, my mom, dad and I celebrated our own Christmas so we wouldn't have to take all our gifts with us. I actually stayed awake and at first, enjoyed the whole present thing. After a few minutes though, my bed, blankie and dark room seemed much better so I got grumpy! Then I was off to bed! My mom got a new camera so I'm sure we will update ALL the time! Merry Christmas and I will be in touch soon.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should put him in the zoo-or even better, we should go to the zoo once Jeremy's future wife is born.

Paul said...

I love Ryan's new outfit. He has to lose some weight though...