Sunday, May 28, 2006

4 Weeks Old


Jeremy is now 4 weeks old and adjusting to life in the Meinhardt family! He is getting chubby and is sleeping well. He wakes up to eat about 3-4 hours apart so Ryan and I are getting a little bit of sleep and loving every minute of him. He definitely sees our faces now and is starting to make cooing noises. Kai and Luna love him dearly and will walk by and lick his head or face when they feel like it! Jeremy loves his four legged sisters! Sorry about the delay in updating but life has been busy with family in town and learning to take care of a newborn! We promise to be better from now on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew! Glad you guys haven't disappeared off the face of the earth! Everyday (well, sorta) I would come home, open my computer expectantly, and click on your link in my bookmark bar hoping to find a new post. So I am happy to read how you guys are doing and seeing little Jeremy. Still cute :-)

Anonymous said...

I love his cute red butt! :)